January 3, 2013 Archives
RealClearPolicy Morning EditionThe Three Biggest Policy Problems Facing the U.S.
- WRM, Via MeadiaJohn McCain Has Become a Comic Book Villain
- Rick Ungar, Token LeftyDon't Cut Meager Social Security Benefits
- Jeff Madrick, New York Times10 Dodd-Frank Actions to Watch in 2013
- Hester Peirce, RealClearPolicyRent Control Won't Slow Rising Housing Costs
- Peter Tatian, MetroTrendsInterest Payments to Exceed Domestic Spending
- D. Callahan, Policy ShopDespite Deal, U.S. Still Faces a Debt Crisis
- Douglas Holtz-Eakin, GuardianBaumol's Cost Disease Means Growing Debt
- K. Rogoff, Project SyndicateThe Fiscal Cliff Did a Lot for Poverty Programs
- Greg Kaufmann, Nation2013 Means a Flood of Obamacare Taxes
- G.M. Turner, Health MattersDems Lost Their Leverage for Debt Ceiling Fight
- Paul Waldman, TAPRetirees Now Face the Threat of Inflation
RealClearPolicy Interviews, Testimony & SpeechesMarriage Expert: How to Promote Marriage for Middle America
- NROWhat the Fiscal Cliff Deal Means for Taxpayers
- Laura Saunders, WSJRep. Nadler Proposes $1 Trillion Platinum Coin
- Capital New YorkBowles, Simpson: Fiscal Cliff Deal "Truly a Missed Opportunity"
RealClearPolicy Associations & Trade GroupsTen Consequences for Taxpayers From Fiscal Cliff Deal
- NTUFour Good Starting Points for New Energy Policies
- Free EnterpriseGovernment Surveillance of Social Media Violates Free Speech
- ACLUFederal Worker Pay Freeze a "Cheap Political Ploy"