RealClearPolicy Morning Edition
Friday, September 19Where Inequality Has Fallen the Fastest
- DePillis & Guo, Wash PostStop the Sob Stories on Student Debt
- Jeffrey Dorfman, ForbesAnother Anti-ACA Talking Point Goes Poof
- Jonathan Cohn, TNREnrollees Are Paying Premiums. We Think.
- Megan McArdle, BloombergWhy Marriage Is Linked to Child Outcomes
- Scott Stanley, Family StudiesWhatever Happened to Gun Control?
- George Zornick, The NationState Prison Populations on the Rise
- King & Elderbroom, UrbanYes, Sometimes Women Lie About Rape
- Cathy Young, SlateThe U.S. Has a Femicide Problem
- Rachel Lu, The FederalistObama: Easy on Lawbreaking Banks?
- David Sirota, In These TimesHolder's Legacy on Wall Street Fraud
- David Dayen, Fiscal TimesDid Quantitative Easing Work?
- Matt Phillips, Quartz
Follow RealClearPolicy: Facebook
| Google Plus
Thursday, September 18Are Conservative Cities Better?
- Ethan Epstein, Politico MagazineThe Government Won't Let Colleges Cut Tuition
- Ike Brannon, AmericanInsurers Are Shifting Costs to the Sick
- Charles Ornstein, ProPublicaThe CDC's Misleading Rape Numbers
- Cathy Young, TimeUniforms, Dress Codes, and Minimum Wage
- Bryce Covert, ThinkProgressThe Limits of Urban Policy
- Lewis McCrary, RealClearPoliticsLeaky Gas Wells, Not Fracking, Are Polluting Water
- Brad Plumer, VoxWhy Is Childhood Disability Rising?
- Bill Gardner, Incidental EconomistCan Domestic Abusers Change?
- Katie McDonough & David Adams, SalonHow to Reboot HealthCare.gov
- Andrew Sprung, The New RepublicHitting Your Kids is Legal in All 50 States
- Denver Nicks, TimePennsylvania's Lethal Injection Fiasco
- Christopher Moraff, Daily Beast
Wednesday, September 17What's Your Income Percentile Ranking?
- Political CalculationsCalifornia Is Over-Legislating Sex
- Batya Ungar-Sargon, The New RepublicA New Wave of ACA Plan Cancellations
- Michael Tanner, National ReviewProgress in Expanding Health Coverage
- Lambrew & Fiedler, White HouseObamacare: More Data, More Questions
- Peter Suderman, ReasonIs Online Education Rife With Cheating?
- Thomas K. Lindsay, RCPolicyColleges' Pell Grant Shell Game
- Ry Rivard, Inside Higher EdNew Poverty Data: Three Things to Know
- Boteach & Fremstad, CAPDoes Moving Poor People Work?
- Thomas B. Edsall, New York TimesWhy the Imprisonment Rate Keeps Falling
- Keith Humphreys, Wash PostScary Implications of Modern Wealth Inequality
- Richard Reeves, RCM
Immigration, Wages, and Employment - Alex Nowrasteh
| Steven CamarotaDemocracy and the Donor Class
- Gara LaMarche, DemocracyThe SEC's Weak Diversity Rule
- Bryce Covert, ThinkProgress
Tuesday, September 16How Pornography Is Like Incest
- Christopher O. Tollefsen, Public DiscourseThe Rise of Food Stamp Work Requirements
- Jake Grovum, StatelineSix False Claims by Thomas Piketty
- Dubay & Furth, The FederalistThe Roughed-Up American
- Robert Samuelson, Washington PostWhen Wages Are Seized to Pay Debts
- Kiel & Arnold, ProPublica/NPRMissouri's Insulting Abortion Waiting Period
- Scott Lemieux, The WeekObamacare's Abortion Shell Game
- Arina O. Grossu, National ReviewGender Quotas Worked in Norway. Why Not Here?
- Alice Lee, TNRShould Governments Control the Internet?
- Rosenzweig et al., RCPolicyObamacare Promotes Family Values
- Dean Baker, TruthoutReinflating the Housing Bubble?
- Norbert Michel, Daily SignalTwo Cities Fight Climate Change
- Michael Ryan, Smart Growth America
Monday, September 15The Path to Replacing Obamacare
- Capretta & Levin, Weekly StandardStates Can Go Their Own Way on the ACA
- Chris Kardish, GoverningFerguson's Massive Cover-Up
- Paul Rosenberg, SalonThe Cities Attracting the Most Families
- Joel Kotkin, New GeographyAre Married Parents Good for Kids?
- W. Bradford Wilcox, Family StudiesThe Case for Open Borders
- Dylan Matthews & Bryan Caplan, VoxDoes Minimum Wage Kill Jobs or Hours?
- Mark J. Perry, AEIdeasSlowly, Diversity Is Coming to Congress
- Philip Bump, Washington PostThe Economic Gender Gap Will Eventually Close
- Tyler Cowen, NYTIs There a Hispanic Health Crisis?
- Alex Berezow, RealClearScienceFive Ways to Reduce Domestic Violence
- Jonathan Cohn, New RepublicBirth Control and Politicized Health Care
- Daniel J. Mitchell, FederalistScientific Misconduct Should Be a Crime
- Nuwer & Smith, New Scientist
Saturday, September 13If Obamacare Fails, Blame the States
- Brianna Ehley, Fiscal TimesNewsweek's Top Schools: Demographics
- Robert VerBruggen, RCPolicyBig Government, Happy Citizens?
- Tom Jacobs, Pacific StandardCops' License to Steal Your Money
- Jacob Sullum, ForbesAmerica's Poor, Deeper in Debt Than Ever
- Mark Whitehouse, BloombergShould It Be Illegal to Expose Someone to HIV?
- Mary Williams, SalonWhat We Didn't Learn From the Financial Crisis
- Kurtzleben & Wolf, VoxWhy GMO Labeling Might Finally Win
- Chris Kardish, GoverningHow to Thwart Online Drug Dealing
- Ford Vox, Scientific American
Is There a Manufacturing Skills Gap? - Sven Boll
| Dean BakerLegal Immigrants Who Can't Work
- Sara Ashley O'Brien, CNNImmigration: Let the Right Ones In
- Matt Steinglass, Economist
Friday, September 12Alaska: The Rape Capital of the U.S.
- Sara Bernard, The AtlanticPermanent Alimony: Family Is Unfair
- Megan McArdle, Bloomberg ViewA New Way to Measure Inequality
- Nick Bunker, Equitable GrowthThe Student Loan 'Refinancing' Deception
- Jason Richwine, NROPublic Pensions: Still Marching to Their Death
- Jeffrey Dorfman, ForbesThe Long Road to Male Birth Control
- Julia Belluz, VoxHigh Housing Costs vs. California Growth
- Carson Bruno, RCMRay Rice Was Never Going to Jail
- Jenny Kutner, SalonKids Aren't Getting Enough Preventative Care
- Sam Collins, ThinkProgressThe Inflation Cult
- Paul Krugman, New York TimesA Legal Right to Criticize Businesses
- Scott Shackford, ReasonDoes Fracking Increase Health Risks?
- Laura Bliss, CityLabPrivacy and 'Abandoned' Emails
- Nancy Scola, Washington Post
Thursday, September 11College Is Already Free for Poor Kids
- Stephen Rose, Republic 3.0Boosting College Graduation Through Triage
- Robert VerBruggen, RCPolicyDo We Have Too Many Immigrants?
- Jason Karaian, QuartzAnimal Rights vs. Unions in NYC
- Matthew Hennessey, City JournalUnderstanding the Gender Pay Gap
- Kay Hymowitz, Family StudiesDo We Need a 'Digital First Sale Doctrine'?
- Tom Sydnor, Tech Policy DailyEva Moskowitz's Success: What We Know
- Paul Bruno, FordhamHow Cities Build Vibrant Tech Scenes
- Brady Dale, Next CityRegulating the Digital Economy: A Symposium
- DemocracyThe Violence Against Women Act, 20 Years Later
- Joe Biden, Time
Should We Return to the Gold Standard? - e21
| James PethokoukisCongress's Troubling New Spending Bill
- Romina Boccia, Daily Signal
Wednesday, September 10Liberals and Over-the-Counter Birth Control
- Kevin Drum, Mother JonesWarming Pause: What Do We Really Know?
- Ronald Bailey, ReasonThe Push to Ban Assault Weapons Is Over
- Lois Beckett, ProPublicaHow Did Members of Congress Get So Wealthy?
- Noah Gordon, AtlanticMilwaukee's Taxi Monopoly Comes Crashing Down
- John Kerr, RCPolicyEnding College Sexual Assault
- Jay Caspian Kang, Harper'sThe End of 'Tough on Crime'?
- Emily Badger, Washington PostDownward Mobility in Higher Education
- Libby Nelson, VoxOhio's War on Abortion Clinics
- Robin Marty, The GuardianWhy Bankers Weren't Busted
- Barry Ritholtz, Bloomberg ViewObamacare's Part-Time Nation
- John Daniel Davidson, The FederalistThe War on Coal Is a Culture War
- Ronald Brownstein, CityLab
Tuesday, September 9Junk Food Is Good for the Environment
- Gwynn Guilford, QuartzNo, We Don't Need More Bureaucrats
- Rich Tucker, RealClearPolicyThe Latest Pro-Obamacare Spin
- James C. Capretta, The Weekly StandardLetting Kids Stay on Their Parents' Insurance
- Jason Millman, Wash PostWhy It's So Hard to Count Rape Rates
- Claire Groden, The New RepublicThe Budget Crisis Could End One of Two Ways
- Ron Haskins, RCM
Are Some Think Tanks 'Foreign Agents'? - Lipton et al.
| BershidskyObamacare's Devious Device Tax
- Sally Pipes, ForbesHow Climate Change Will Affect Cities
- von Baldegg et al., The AtlanticWho Wins When Cops Wear Cameras?
- Matt Taylor, ViceThe Death of Interest Rates' 'Zero Bound'
- Alex J. Pollock, AEIdeasThe Emergence of 'Big Higher Ed'
- Jon Marcus, Hechinger Report