RealClearPolicy Morning Edition
Tuesday, May 3A Tale of Two Indianas
- Byron York, Washington ExaminerTrump's Trade Wall Will Make America Poorer
- Simon Lester, NewsweekTPP Would Let America, Not China, Lead on Trade
- Barack Obama, WaPoObama's Games May Doom Immigration Reform
- Shikha Dalmia, ReasonIs Basic Income the Answer to U.S. Poverty?
- Annie Lowrey, New YorkWhy Are Blacks Leaving Liberal Cities?
- Aaron Renn, City JournalOvercoming Market Obstacles to New Antibiotics
- Jim O'Neill, Project SynDetroit Public Schools Will Be Broke by June
- Tara Golshan, VoxCriminal Justice Bill Still Ignores Intent
- Orrin Hatch, Washington TimesHere's How States Can Contain Health Care Costs
- Scheffler & Glied, NYTMake Colleges Back Up Their Student Loans
- Kupiec & Nabil, NROTwo Solutions to Aging Population Challenge
- Milena Nikolova, Brookings
Monday, May 2Happy Birthday, Amtrak. You're Terrible.
- Matthew Yglesias, VoxTo Fix Puerto Rico, Use the DC Model
- Darrell Issa, National ReviewWhy Are Government Jobs Down?
- Stephen Eide, RealClearPolicyWhat Can Stop Kids From Dropping Out
- David Kirp, New York TimesDear Indiana: You're Not Getting Killed on Trade
- Scott Lincicome, FdrlstBreathalyzers, Textalyzers, and the Constitution
- Noah Feldman, BVLet Private Sector Handle Air Traffic Control
- George Donohue, Rich. T-DThe Voter-ID Fight in Missouri
- David Graham, The AtlanticHow North Carolina's About to Hurt Every Minority
- Gene Robinson, DBMerrick Garland Really Is Anti-Gun
- Michael Hammond, USA TodayIt's a Great Time to Be a Multinational Corporation
- Jim Roumell, WaPoBraves Play Taxpayers Better Than Baseball
- Boudway & Smith, BBW
Saturday, April 30Half of Prince's Estate Goes to the Gov't
- Rachel Greszler, Daily SignalWhy I'm Suing the NYT for Discrimination
- Marjorie Walker, The GuardianAre Stay-at-Home Dads on the Rise?
- John Robertson, MacroblogMedicare Is Getting A Serious Makeover
- Cory Herro, ThinkProgressHuman Extinction Isn't That Unlikely
- Robinson Meyer, The AtlanticThe Myth of Medicare's Excellence
- Scott W. Atlas, Hoover InstitutionRestoring Overtime Will Benefit Millions
- Ross Eisenbrey, EPITeen Birth Rate Hits an All-Time Low
- Ariana Eunjung Cha, Wash PostHillary'll Govern More Like Bernie Than You Think
- Scott Lemieux, TNR$458 Billion in Taxes Go Unpaid
- Jeanne Sahadi, CNN MoneyWho Are the Remaining Uninsured?
- Aaron Carroll, AcademyHealthSynthetic Drugs Send States Scrambling
- Sarah Breitenbach, Stateline
Follow RealClearPolicy: Facebook
| Google Plus
Friday, April 29America's Coming Tax Increase
- Edward Paul Lazear, Hoover InstitutionEnforcing Seattle's Minimum Wage Law
- Edward Nasser, On LaborThe Law That Created Our Immigration Problem
- Dara Lind, VoxOkla.'s Retrograde Rape Ruling
- Christina Cauterucci, SlateObama's Economic Disappointment
- Narayana Kocherlakota, BloombergNebraska's Poor Get Sick and Get Sued
- Paul Kiel, ProPublicaThe Safety Net and Incentives to Work
- Ed Dolan, EconoMonitorWhy Felons Should Be Allowed to Vote
- Steve Chapman, Chicago TribuneHigh-Risk Pools Don't Work
- Kevin Drum, Mother JonesRansomware: A New Crime for a New Century
- Karl Eisenhower, RCPHow to Tax Like Denmark
- Jonathan Chait, New YorkThe Divorce Gap
- Darlena Cunha, The Atlantic
Thursday, April 28Confronting the Pornography Crisis
- Paul S. Loverde, First ThingsComing Policy Struggle: Trump vs. the GOP
- Paul Waldman, Wash PostHoratio Alger Matters
- Mark Pulliam, Library of Law & LibertyThe Economics of the Gender Wage Gap
- Kate Bahn, CAPStates Are Skimping on Higher Ed
- Jillian Berman, MarketWatchThe Injustices of the Bail System
- Ted Lieu, TalkPovertyAre Cops Less Likely to Shoot Unarmed Blacks?
- Tom Jackman, Wash PostEnding Welfare as We Know It
- Michael Tanner, National ReviewEnd Forced Arbitration
- Sonia Gill & Amanda Werner, PoliticoFree Tuition: A Giveaway to the Rich
- Michael Hiltzik, LA TimesWhen Smart Supreme Court Justices Play Dumb
- Linda Greenhouse, NYT
Wednesday, April 27Are We Seeing Good Climate News?
- Gregor Macdonald, TPMWhat If We Just Gave People Money?
- Andrew Flowers, FiveThirtyEightProof That Women Face Age Discrimination
- David Neumark, LA TimesThe Budget as a Video Game
- Brookings InstitutionEvidence of Obamacare's Effectiveness
- Laurel Raymond, ThinkProgress
"Disappearing Pensions" Hurting the Economy? - Michael Molinski
| Andrew BiggsDon't Raise the Smoking Age to 21
- Lindsey Stroud, InsideSourcesSanders' Right-Wing Case Against Soda Taxes
- Jonathan Chait, New YorkLet's Hear It for Tax and Spend
- Robert Kuttner, Huffington Post
Is More Guns, Less Crime a "Lie"? - Ari Robin-Havt
| Brian DohertyLifting the Oil Export Ban Is Working
- Stephen Moore, IBDWhy a Judge Upheld N.C.'s Voter ID Law
- David A. Graham, The Atlantic
Tuesday, April 26The End of Democracy in America
- Myron Magnet, City Journal"Creative Class" or Just Rich People?
- Carolyn Zelikow, Market UrbanismThink Tankers Take the "Bubble Quiz"
- Chuck DeVore, RealClearPolicyWhat's the Real Gender Pay Gap?
- Robert Samuelson, Washington PostTerry McAuliffe Breaks the Constitution
- von Spakovsky & Clegg, NRA Victory for Democracy in Virginia
- Jonathan Bernstein, Bloomberg ViewI Broke North Carolina's Bathroom Law
- Lily Carollo, VoxFinding a Middle Ground on GMOs
- Baylen Linnekin, ReasonGlobalization Drives Voters to Extremes
- Schwartz & Bui, New York TimesPrivatizing Public Transit Lowers Costs
- Adam Millsap, ForbesThe Classifications of Climate Change Thinkers
- Richard Muller, Huff PostWhat Is a Smart City?
- Sophie Quinton, Stateline
Monday, April 25Early Analysis of Seattle's $15 Wage Law
- Peter Kelley, U of WashingtonEd Reformers, Stop Giving Parents a Pass
- Hess & Robinson, RCPolicyThe Problems a Basic Income Can Solve
- Olivia Goldhill, QuartzBeyond Bathroom Talk
- Ruth Marcus, Washington PostScalia: Living Constitutionalist?
- John O. McGinnis, Library of Law & Liberty
Thinking Through Sentencing Reform - Peter Orszag
| David MurraySingle Payer: Dead or Just Sleeping?
- Michael Hiltzik, LA TimesThe Reactionary Mind
- Ross Douthat, New York TimesSolar Needs a More Aggressive Cost Target
- Sivaram & Kann, NatureThe Middle Class Is Doing Okay
- Scott Winship, National ReviewCan Cities Claw Back Business Subsidies?
- Gabrielle Gurley, ProspectSanders Considers Banning Cigarettes
- Curt Mills, Washington Examiner
Saturday, April 23We'll Fix Social Security By Not Fixing It
- Robert Tracinski, The FederalistA New Wave of Education Lawsuits
- Andrew J. Rotherham, US NewsThe Real Reason Obamacare Is Sputtering
- Jeff Spross, The WeekObamacare's Increasing Instability
- James C. Capretta, National ReviewHave We Solved Climate Change Yet?
- Tim McDonnell, SlateA Non-Truth About Trade
- Jared Bernstein, On the EconomyProtect Puerto Ricans' Retirement Security
- Bailey Childers, The HillNo One Walks in L.A. and That's Fine
- Joseph Mailander, ReasonTubman Fits the Bill
- Eugene Robinson, Washington Post$15 Minimum Wage: Highest in the World
- Kristiana Mork, Daily SignalRight-to-Work Laws: Unconstitutional?
- Shaun Richman, In These TimesTerm Limits Don't Boost Women in Politics
- Liz Farmer, Governing