RealClearPolicy Morning Edition
Saturday, January 24Your 'God Hates Gays' Cake Order Isn't a Right
- Eugene Volokh, VolokhNew 'Hands Up' Shooting Isn't Black and White
- Jacob Siegel, Daily BeastIs the Defendant White or Not?
- Kteily & Cotterill, New York TimesTechnocrats Fixed the Economy
- Jared Bernstein, Washington PostHow Should We Tax Parents?
- Robert VerBruggen, National AffairsTexas Used Junk Science to Restrict Abortion
- Kathryn Kolbert, SlateAbortion and the Fourteenth Amendment
- Ramesh Ponnuru, NROFast Food Could Handle $15 Wages
- Bryce Covert, ThinkProgressA Bill to Rein in No-Knock Police Raids
- Jacob Sullum, ReasonA Guide to No Child Left Behind
- Libby Nelson, VoxWhen David Gregory Broke a Gun Law
- W.A. Jacobson, Legal Insurrection
Follow RealClearPolicy: Facebook
| Google Plus
Friday, January 23Why Women Have Post-20-Week Abortions
- Molly Redden, Mother JonesThe GOP's Abortion Bill Debacle
- Mollie Ziegler Hemingway, The FederalistTools for Transparency in Copyright Law
- Molly Schwartz, RealClearPolicyA Downside to Mixed-Income Housing
- Alice Robb, The New RepublicThe Income Gap May Be Narrower Than You Think
- Robert Litan, WSJHelping the Middle Class Without Hiking Taxes
- Shikha Dalmia, The WeekPaid Sick Leave Could Boost Job Growth
- Dean Baker, FortuneWhy Judicial Elections Are Idiotic
- Noah Feldman, Bloomberg ViewThe End of an Oyster Farm
- Michael Ames, NewsweekStay-at-Home Parents Already Get a Tax Break
- Josh Barro, NYTGetting Tax Refunds to the Poor
- Alexis Stephens, Next CityThe Death of the Suburbs Is a Myth
- Matthew Yglesias, Vox
Thursday, January 22Obamacare's Long-Term Prognosis
- Megan McArdle, Bloomberg ViewSCOTUS's New Race Case
- Nikole Hannah-Jones, ProPublicaMinorities and the 'Slumburbs'
- Kriston Capps, CityLabNative American Gaming and 'Sloth'
- Fremstad & Stegman, Talk PovertyLow-Income Loans Didn't Cause the Crisis
- Mark Thoma, MarketWatchHow the Right Should Think About Family Leave
- Kay Hymowitz, NROLate-Term Abortion Laws, State by State
- Libby Isenstein, National JournalHas Roe Already Been Overturned?
- Charles C. Camosy, The FederalistHow to Sell Off a City
- Rick Perlstein, In These TimesTrade Agreements or Boosting Wages: Pick One
- Josh Bivens, EPIObama's Tax Plan vs. Stay-at-Home Moms
- Rector & Sheffield, Daily SignalTsarnaev: In Search of an Impartial Jury
- Kate Wheeling, Pacific Standard
Wednesday, January 21Four Obama Ideas That Have a Chance
- Tim Mak, The Daily BeastSOTU: Can Capitalists Save Capitalism?
- Thomas B. Edsall, New York TimesA State of the Union Fact Check
- Samuelsohn et al., PoliticoSOTU 2014: What Happened and Didn't
- Priscilla Alvarez, National JournalOhio's Energy Efficiency Fiasco
- Robert Michaels, RealClearPolicyObamacare Makes Tax Season Worse
- Grace-Marie Turner, ForbesInequality and the Growth of Cities
- Richard Florida, CityLabLiberals and Marriage: Three Views
- Symposium, Family StudiesEmployers End Gay Marriage Alternatives
- Julie Appleby, KHNThe Case for Capping Health Care Prices
- Ezra Klein, VoxSCOTUS and the Libertarian/Conservative Divide
- Peter Lawler, NRO
Tuesday, January 20State of the Union: The Data You Need
- David Knowles, BloombergReforming Obamacare: Start With the Young
- Earl L. Grinols, RCPolicyWhite Privilege on a Bicycle
- Sarah Goodyear, CityLabWhy Wages Lag
- Robert Samuelson, Washington PostHigh Taxes on Capital Hurt the Middle Class
- Diana Furchtgott-Roth, e21Obama Takes on Citizens United
- Eleanor Clift, The Daily BeastThe Shared Benefits of Tax Reform
- Ed Feulner, The Washington TimesIt's Time to Raise the Gas Tax
- Jeffrey D. Sachs, Politico MagazineForbidding Foie Gras Increased the Appetite for It
- Josh Barro, NYTSCOTUS Medicaid Decision Could Bankrupt States
- Joel M. Zinberg, AEIWill Obamacare Boost Entrepreneurship?
- Chris Conover, ForbesInside Obama's Push for Evidence-Based Policy
- Belluz & Haskins, Vox
Monday, January 19Obama's Big New Tax Proposal
- Matthew Yglesias, VoxThe President's New Budget: Why Bother?
- Stan Collender, ForbesHow Rich Are Community College Kids?
- Robert VerBruggen, RCPolicyBreaking Down Holder's Civil Forfeiture Reform
- Radley Balko, Wash PostThe End of the 'Global Warming Pause'
- Kevin Drum, Mother JonesMyth of the Methane Menace
- Stephen Moore, Washington TimesOne More Reason College Is So Expensive
- Thomas K. Lindsay, RCPolicyRed States Are Making Medicaid More Expensive
- David Ramsey, TNRCancel the State of the Union
- Steve Chapman, Chicago TribuneThe Great Wage Slowdown
- David Leonhardt, New York TimesCalifornia's 50% Renewable Energy Goal
- Rob Nikolewski, Watchdog.org
Saturday, January 17Gay Marriage: Writing's on the Wall
- David Von Drehle, TimeFive Bleak Facts on Black Opportunity
- Reeves & Rodrigue, BrookingsCalifornia Spends Big to Fight Ed Reform
- Steven Greenhut, ReasonFight Sexual Assault: Raise Alcohol Taxes
- Annie Lowrey, New York2016 GOP Candidates: A Policy Guide
- Jason Russell, Washington ExaminerMarriage Decline Didn't Boost Inequality
- McElwee & Steinbaum, TNRThe Stark Disparities of Paid Leave
- Danielle Paquette, Washington PostObama's Mandates for Low-Wage Employers
- Jed Graham, Investors.com
How the CBO Scored Obamacare - Sarah Kliff
| Michael F. CannonTechnology Will Win Its Race With Education
- Arnold KlingFree College for the Rich
- Duncan Black, USA TodayClearing the Road for GSE Reform
- Jay Brinkmann, American Banker
Friday, January 16Disability Insurance Is Hitting the Wall
- Charles Blahous, Economics 21Disability Insurance: A Primer
- Rebecca Vallas, Talk PovertyPublic-Sector Union Fixes for the States
- Trey Kovacs, RealClearPolicyWhat Good Are Economists?
- Robert J. Shiller, Project SyndicateCities Where African-Americans Are Doing the Best
- Joel Kotkin, ForbesThe GOP Suddenly Loves Net Neutrality
- Brendan Sasso, National Journal
New Data on Sea Levels' Rise - Emily Atkin
| Ronald BaileyShould Cities Have Their Own Minimum Wages?
- Gillian White, CityLabNLRB Makes It Harder to Violate Workers' Rights
- Amy Traub, DemosDid No Child Left Behind Work?
- Max Ufberg, Pacific StandardGive Volunteer Firefighters a Tax Break
- Jordan Golson, WiredHow Casinos Make Native Americans Poorer
- The Economist
Thursday, January 15Why Drugs Cost So Much
- Peter B. Bach, New York TimesDo USB Cables Need Regulation?
- Eli Lehrer, RealClearPolicyIRS Service Degraded, Taxpayers to Pay Price
- Rachael Bade, PoliticoIs Life Really Better in Red States?
- Joe Cortright, City ObservatoryThe Gentrification Myth
- John Buntin, SlateWhere Obamacare Is Still Struggling
- Sam Baker, National JournalIs Inequality Killing Mothers?
- Andrea Flynn, Roosevelt InstituteWhat to Do With a Dying Neighborhood
- Alana Semuels, CityLabMethane Leaks and Obama's Climate Plan
- Brad Plumer, VoxScoring Legislation for Growth
- Edward Paul Lazear, Wall Street JournalDo Cops Lie in Use-of-Force Cases?
- Jonathan Blanks, RareSecular Stagnation: My Response to a 'Tweetstorm'
- Larry SummersWho Deserves Credit for the Recovery?
- James Pethokoukis, The WeekHow Government Helps the 1 Percent
- E.J. Dionne, Washington Post
Wednesday, January 14Tax Cuts for the Rich Shouldn't Be a Priority
- Reihan Salam, SlateWhen Is It Too Easy to Get a Mortgage?
- Woluchem & George, UrbanWithout Public Safety, Cities Fail
- Aaron M. Renn, City JournalIs Higher Ed the Answer to Inequality?
- Nick Bunker, Equitable GrowthAmerica Is Still Divided Over Guns
- Lisa Miller, New York Magazine
The Math of Muslim Immigration - Ian Tuttle
| Jason Lee SteortsLabor at a Crossroads
- Sejal Parikh, American ProspectTo Make Welfare Work, Hand It To the States
- Diana Furchtgott-Roth, RCMA Major Flaw in the Welfare Law
- J.B. Wogan, GoverningRepublicans Aren't Trying to Rig the CBO
- Danny Vinik, New RepublicHow to Get Young People to Vote
- John Sides, Washington PostEmployers Cut Hours in Response to Obamacare
- Ben Casselman, 538