RealClearPolicy Morning Edition
Wednesday, October 22The Case for Soaking the Rich
- Bryce Covert, ThinkProgressInheritance and Inequality
- Edward N. Wolff, Project SyndicateRich Whites Try to Secede From Baton Rouge
- Diana Eromosele, The RootObamacare Continues To Hurt Employment
- John R. Graham, Daily CallerMedicaid Expansion and the ACA: Separable?
- Jason Millman, Wash PostPolice Killings, Race, and Age
- Robert VerBruggen, RealClearPolicyAre Mass Shootings on the Rise?
- Dylan Matthews, Vox
Gay Marriage: Sex Discrimination? - Sherif Girgis
| Ilya SominIntroducing the 'Quantified Community'
- Brian Libby, CityLabEducation: Stuck in the Manufacturing Age
- Joan Duffell, Pacific StandardSolutions to the Retirement Non-Crisis
- Andrew Biggs, RCMThe New Challenge to Market Democracies
- William A. Galston, BrookingsVisa Ban: Better Than a Travel Ban
- Emma Roller, National Journal
Follow RealClearPolicy: Facebook
| Google Plus
Tuesday, October 21We Need a Constitutional Right to Vote
- Matthew Yglesias, VoxGay Marriage and the Secular Inquisition
- Rob Tracinski, The FederalistWhy Atlantic City Is Dying
- George Anastasia, Politico MagazineIs Obamacare Really 'Paid For'?
- Robert E. Moffit, The HillYes, the Fed Can Reduce Inequality
- Jared Bernstein, Washington PostYellen Shouldn't Focus on Inequality
- Diana Furchtgott-Roth, MarketWatchManaging Water for the Future
- Sarah Goodyear, Next CityHow to Compare Productivity With Compensation
- Scott Winship, ForbesIs There Hope for W.Va. Without Coal?
- Jeff Young, GristWe Need 'Altruism Exchanges' for Kidneys
- Eric Posner, SlateDeath With Dignity: The Least Slippery Slope
- Froma Harrop, CreatorsNew York's Goldman Sachs Deal
- Iliya Atanasov, Public Sector Inc.
Monday, October 20The Emptying of New York City
- Henry Grabar, SalonRestarting Nuclear Power
- Derrick Freeman, RealClearPolicyA Nation Divided by Marriage
- Lawler & Wilcox, Washington ExaminerSCOTUS Made a Mess of Our Voting System
- Michael Waldman, PoliticoThe Trouble With Early Voting
- John Fund, National Review OnlineHow 'Yes Means Yes' Will Work
- Masha Gershman, American InterestMaking Calorie Labels That Actually Work
- Sarah Kliff, Vox4 Reasons Federal Spending Will Rise Next Year
- Stan Collender, ForbesAmazon's Monopsony Is Not Okay
- Paul Krugman, New York TimesBig Cities Are Job Generators
- Richard Florida, CityLabComparison Shopping for a Health Plan
- Wendell Potter, Public IntegrityNatural Gas Is Leaking and Warming the Climate
- Brooks Miner, 538Open Source the CBO
- Pascal-Emmanuel Gobry, The WeekAre Copyright Laws Too Strict?
- Louis Menand, New Yorker
Saturday, October 18An Ebola Flight Ban Wouldn't Work
- Nate Silver, FiveThirtyEightWhy Is Texas's Poverty Rate So Low?
- Scott Sumner, EconlibThe Conservative Case Against the Suburbs
- Charles Marohn, AmConWhat Everyone's Missing About Amazon
- Lina Khan, QuartzThe Bad News About Journalism
- Robert G. Kaiser, Brookings InstitutionWhy Privilege Nonprofits?
- Arnold Kling, The AmericanThe CDC Has Less Power Than You Think
- Denver Nicks, TimeSurveillance-Proof Tech Under Fire
- Judith Miller, City JournalThe Impact of Working-Family Tax Credits
- Bryann DaSilva, CBPPObamacare's Unknowable Price Tag
- Keisling & Gillespie, ReasonGoogle: Piracy Enabler or Free Advertising?
- Mytheos Holt, R StreetFive Wrong Obamacare Predictions
- Jeffrey Young, Huffington PostSix Pro-Pedestrian Intersection Designs
- Rachel Dovey, Next City
Friday, October 17How to Stop Ebola
- Sen. Rob Portman, Politico MagazineThe Government's Dangerous Ebola Advice
- Heather Wilhelm, RCPYes, Yes Means Yes: A Response to My Critics
- Ezra Klein, VoxAn Appalling Case for 'Affirmative Consent'
- Conor Friedersdorf, AtlanticLooking Back at 'The Bell Curve'
- Natalie Scholl & Charles Murray, AEIdeasMinimum Wage: Evidence From Canada
- Christopher Flavelle, BloombergDoes Eminent Domain Even Raise Revenue?
- Stansel & Kerekes, RCPolicyDon't Give Up on Marriage Yet
- Jonathan Rauch, Brookings InstitutionCan Anything Save the Family?
- Jonathan V. Last, Weekly StandardThe TPP Can Promote Medical Innovation
- Eric V. Schlecht, RCPolicyObama's Unemployment Crusade
- Eric Pianin, Fiscal TimesLibertarian Challenges to Open Borders
- The Mitrailleuse
Thursday, October 16Why Deficits Have Fallen So Dramatically
- Jeanne Sahadi, CNNMoneyHigher Ed: The Tyranny of 'Niceness'
- Thomas K. Lindsay, RealClearPolicyGlobal Economy: Push the Panic Button
- Matthew Yglesias, VoxBicyclists: Keep 'Em Separated
- Matthew Hennessey, City JournalNYC: Best Mass Transit in the Country?
- Jacob Anbinder, RealClearPolicy'Obamaphones': Corporate Welfare Gone Mobile
- Matthew Sabas, e21Stand Your Ground's Domestic Violence Loophole
- Jenny Kutner, SalonAmerica Needs Amazon
- Reihan Salam, SlateWhy Is D.C. Expensive? Blame Congress
- Kriston Capps, CityLabInequality: A Symposium
- Washington Center for Equitable GrowthSCOTUS Declines Another Important Case
- Ilya Shapiro, Cato InstituteThe Obamacare Reenrollment Crunch Begins
- Jason Millman, Wash PostHealth Care + Pensions = Insolvent N.J.
- Steve Malanga, Public Sector Inc.
Wednesday, October 15The Assassination of Detroit
- Carlos Salazar, JacobinBringing Competition to Internet Service
- Joshua Breitbart, RCPolicyThe Legal Profession vs. LegalZoom
- George Leef, ForbesVoter ID: Richard Posner Changes His Mind
- Noah Feldman, BloombergA Broken Labor Market for Non-College Men
- Louis Johnston, MinnPostNeo-Victorianism on Campus
- Heather Mac Donald, Weekly StandardDo Plastic Bag Bans Work?
- Scientific AmericanD.C. Is Not the Nation's Most Expensive City
- Jordan Weissmann, SlateThe Making of Ferguson
- Richard Rothstein, The American ProspectWill Keystone Ever Be Built?
- William Tucker, RealClearPoliticsDynamic Scoring: Paul Ryan's Budget Trick
- Matt O'Brien, Wash PostObamacare: Boon to Health Care Affordability?
- Tom Haynes, CNBCRefusing to Testify Against Your Church
- Caleb Mason, The Crime Report
Tuesday, October 14The New Math of the Single Mother
- June Carbone & Naomi Cahn, PoliticoA Staggering Loss of Black Wealth
- Nathalie Baptiste, American ProspectCalifornia Has Neglected Its Infrastructure
- Joel Kotkin, New Geography'Yes Means Yes' and Mutual Sexual Assault
- Mike Rappaport, Library of L&L'Yes Means Yes' Is a Terrible Law and I Support It
- Ezra Klein, VoxCops' Deadly Force, in Black and White
- Ryan Gabrielson et al., ProPublicaWill Hiring Black Cops Reduce Police Brutality?
- Jamelle Bouie, SlateThe Deficiencies of Medicare Plans
- Robert Pear, New York TimesWhat's the Best Way to Fight Inequality?
- Mark Thoma, Fiscal Times'Crowdsourcing' Health Care Prices
- Jeanne Pindermd, Health Care BlogBad Pension Math Is Bad News for Taxpayers
- Steven Malanga, RCMWhy It's Legal to Regulate Doctors' Speech
- Robert C. Post, BalkinizationThe Child Migrant Crisis Moves to the Courts
- Hayley Munguia, 538
Monday, October 13Health Care: The World Is Stiffing Us
- Kenneth Thorpe, The HillWhat if We Gave CEOs' Pay to Workers?
- Mark J. Perry, AEIdeasDutch Pension Plan: No Smoke, No Mirrors
- Mary Williams Walsh, NYTWhy Aren't Wages Rising?
- Sergio Hernandez, The WeekAccused College Rapists Have Rights, Too
- Judith Shulevitz, TNR'Yes Means Yes' Won't Make Everyone a Rapist
- J. Desmond-Harris, VoxAmazon Is Not a Monopoly
- Annie Lowrey, New York MagazineMidterms: The Voter ID Mess
- Steven H. Wright, New York Review of BooksCapital in the 21st Century: A Review
- David Henderson, RegulationCitizens Disunited
- E.J. Dionne, Washington PostAre Gay Marriage Bans a Form of Sexism?
- Brodsky & Deutsch, AtlanticTax Progressivity and Social Cohesion
- Steve Waldman, Interfluidity